Solar Power Ultrasonic Animal Pest Repeller Infrared Sensor
Get rid of dogs, cats, foxes, deer, raccoons, mice, skunks, squirrels and more with the help of this Solar Power Ultrasonic Cat Dog Repeller Outdoor Garden Infrared Sensor Animal Scarer!
The passive infrared sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the ultrasonic speaker to produce a tone that human cannot hear to drive unwanted creatures away. This repeller is effective in a large area up to 2425 square feet. Since it is powered by solar, no batteries or electricity is needed. And it is perfectly suitable to use in the garden, yard, and lawn. Don€²t hesitate to get one!
- Help you get rid of dogs, cats, foxes, deer, raccoons, mice, skunks, squirrels and more
- PIR can detect motion within a 30ft (9.14m) radius
- Double ultrasonic speakers, each unit covers 110-degree arc and 30ft ground area
- Harmless to human, animals, and pets
- Powered by solar, no batteries or electricity is needed
- Perfectly suitable to use in the garden, yard, and lawn
- Easy to use, simply stick the stake into the ground and leave it to charge in the sun
- Power Supply 4 x AA NiCd Rechargeable Batteries
- Power Consumption Standby 0.8mAh, Working 15mAh
- Ultrasonic Frequency 18-40KHz
- Coverage Area 30 feet, 110° = 2425 square feet
- Color Green
- Dimensions (14.52 x 5.71 x 3.74)" / (36.9 x 14.5 x 9.5)cm (L x W x H)
- Weight 330g
1 x Solar Animal Repeller
- Note: The factory voltage should not be too high. It doesn't have much power when it comes to the consumer's hand, so the battery needs to be turned off and exposed for 6-8 hours.
The battery is activated for 6-8 hours after shutdown and can be used normally. Some customers have insufficient ambient light, or people often come and go to trigger work, and the product enters the circuit protection state. The same solution: shut down! Activate the battery for 6-8 hours of exposure! Used at boot. Then it will work in good condition.