Shut-the-Box Dice Game is a traditional game of counting, addition, and the probability that dates back to the 18th century when the game was enjoyed by Norman fishermen after a long day at sea
Each board prints with a number at double sides instead of words so you can regulate the rules of the game freely. Suitable to function as entertainment for a party or educational game played with families.
It can be played with any number of players, but the 4-sided board makes it ideal for four players. Sure to bring hours of enjoyment and old-world charm to your home. Today the game is played with family, used in classrooms for teaching addition and probability, and is even a betting game played in pubs all over Europe! Roll the dice and lay down any numerical combination of tiles that match your roll.
Just keep on rolling until you can no longer match your roll on the remaining tiles. The lowest score wins the game. If you lay down all the tiles, then youve €œshut the box.€�
- PREMIUM MATERIAL & FINE TEXTURE: This 4 player number flop toy is made of natural wood material, sturdy and with fine texture, no odors, and chemical, safe to use; the sarcenet cloth is waterproof, very durable
- TEN DIFFERENT PLAY ACTIONS: Each board prints number clearly, each player owns 10pcs of board number from 1 to 10; roll the dice and lay down any numerical combination of tiles that match your roll
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Portable design makes it convenient to play at outdoor activity, party, KTV and pub
- SIMPLE TO PLAY & MUCH FUN: Perfect for home leisure and indoor entertainment; it is an amusing game for a party, simple tool yet can add much fun
- EACH ROLE ATTENDED: 4-player game is suitable for families or friends, classmates, colleagues
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Wood + Cloth
Color: Wood Color + Green
Size: approx. 22.5 x 22.5 x 4cm / 8.86 x 8.86 x 1.57inch
Weight: approx. 310g
- 1 x set Shut The Box Dice Game