The X2 Forehead No Touch Non Contact Infrared Medical Thermometer Scanner is a certified clinical grade thermometer designed for adults, children and babies of all ages.
- Medical Grade IR Thermometer: Compact and easy to use. Simply hold up, point and get a reading within two seconds with the press of a button
- High Accuracy: Certified clinical grade thermometer provides accurate forehead temperature measurement within 0.5°F. With 20 readings memory recall for tracking temperature changes and auto shut off without operation in 30 seconds
- No Touch Design: Allows for temperature measurement at a reasonable distance to greatly diminish the possibility of bacterial and viral transmission
- Designed for Babies, Kids, Adults and Pets: Aside from measuring the forehead temperature of kids and adults, it can also be used to obtain the surface temperature of any object and the temperature of pets.
- Easily switch between C and F
X2 Forehead No Touch Non Contact Infrared Medical Thermometer Scanner Features:
- Medical grade IR thermometer
- Compact and easy to use
- Measuring Range: 90.0°F - 108.0°F
- Accuracy: ±0.5 F
- Power: 2x AAA Batteries (not included)
- Memory: 32 readings
- Automatic energy saving power off feature: after 30 seconds
- Product Weight: 2.42 oz (not including battery)
- Measuring Distance: ‰¤ 0.8 inches
- Operating Temperature: 50.0°F - 104.0°F; Humidity 15% - 85%
Transportation & Storage Temperature: -4°F - 131°F; Humidity at 15%~93%
- Item Dimensions: 6" x 1.7" x 0.8"